Simple works fine

no strings attached;

1/05/2008

noone but me from URL @ 12:50 AM

RANDOM PICTURE UPDATE.
Aiseyy man. *Salutes.


Whassup yo? Zee Mermaid Dress works for us.


Fullerton. Testimony of our bet due in 3 years!




Twister at Rupini's house on Deepavali! Wildddd!





Familiar black shirts, burnt faces, messy hair & one crazzyyy smile after midnight :D
2 years dont seem too long ago.





We liked only the chair Adlin was sitting on. This is Love.


"You just look plain stupid & Nish looks irritating" said Nicole. Work sucks, we know.





ZOMGG! You're on candid cameraaaa!




Let the good times rolllll :D
Past, present & future.




Bang Bang, I shot you downnn! Check out Hakim! (guy behind me) HAHA.





I miss these kids. specialists.



:D

Currently attending Vj's Orientation :D
& its power-pack Awesomeeeee mann! :D :D
Tomorrow's our famous trad Vj mass dance at -- :D
Haha, i wna update about the orientation, but not today.
I shall hold my horses, cos i've cheered till my voice is hoarse.
HAHA, okay, lame.
I have manyyyy things to say though!
I'll probably update on Sunday.

For now, i have a special dedication.
To the girl who rocks my butt- NURIN AMALIAAAAA!

She has feet that smells of flowers.
HAHA! :D floral feet
& she's nice enough to come watch our mass dance tmr. & watch someone else too.
& i made her day today!
so yay for nurin amaliaaaa!
So i say! Nurin rocks my buttttt! HAHAHA
(i have her drawing of it too, another day, heee:D )
-Random but im practicing saying names now, haha.
Can't wait for the 14th! :)
-5 days & couting. Its getting freakin way too often man. You get on my nerves & make my blood boil. I just can't help thinking it might be hatred. I see the connection on the obligatory level, but not on the emotional level anymore. Oops? i think not; you brought it on. Should have seen it coming. I've cried enough, you've spoilt enough days.
Whats that coming over the hill,
is it a monster, is it a monster!

template by seven ten design